Core Values Laurensons
The foundation of DI LAUREN company in commercial development consists of preserving the trust of our customers, agents, distributors, employees, shareholders and other third parties. Our flexible, decentralized organization enables each to exercise the autonomy required by our respective corporate responsibilities in accordance with the distinct characteristics of each location. Given that autonomy, it is essential that we operate in a manner consistent with our values and in compliance with our ethical principles and the law. To achieve that, eight basic core values guide our behavior in all aspects of our business activity throughout in the world:
- Integrity: Our business conduct will include the highest level of honesty, ethics, and moral correctness. We will not compromise employees, customers or our company.
- Respect: Respect is the basic rule of behavior that guides every employee in all of his or her actions: respect for oneself and respect for other employees, customers, third parties, the trade unions, society at large, the Group’s principles, laws and regulations, the environment, fairness and ethics in the broadest sense.
- Teamwork: Our culture of teamwork allows us to work together within the Company, and with our customers to deliver better solutions and collectively accomplish our goals.
- Entrepreneurship: Each customer, agent and distributor should show initiative and be motivated by a desire to win, to commit and to succeed.
- Transparency: Our actions must match our words. Each day we must strive to earn our reputation rather than simply manage it. To that end, we must operate in a manner in which our integrity and values cannot be questioned that is, we must be authentic.
- Leadership: Each day, every employee is expected to give the best of themselves, to strive constantly for quality and to demonstrate the highest level of professionalism and to lead by example.
- Accountability: Each individual is fully accountable for his or her decisions and actions.
- Trust: Relations within the Group are based on trust, which is the cornerstone of autonomy, frankness and authenticity. It is for each person to establish and develop his or her trustworthiness and for each person to extend trust to others.