What is a cookie?
Please note that the cookies we use can’t harm your computer. LAURENSONS does not store personally identifiable information such as credit card details in the cookies we use, but we do use encrypted information gathered from cookies to help us to improve your experience of our Website.
You can edit your preferences at any time by going to the "Managing your cookie preferences" section.
What cookies do we use?
There are various types of cookies on our Website:
- Cookies strictly necessary for the Website to function
These cookies allow you to use the main features of the LAURENSONS Website, such as storing your product selection in your basket ; display personalised content, recognise you as a member. These cookies make browsing easier and are required to make online purchases. These cookies cannot be disabled. If you disable these cookies, you can not access to our website.
Description of Cookies used in this Website:
-PHPSEESSID (Session): This cookie is used by the PHP encryption language to allow the SESSION variables to be stored on the web server. This cookie is essential for the operation of the web.
- Cookie optimization of website usage.
-_ga (2 years): Used to distinguish users.
-_gat (10 minutes): Used to limit the percentage of requests.
- Functionality cookies
These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make such as a collection of information you add to a basket and provide enhanced, more personal features.
- Performance cookies
These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how our website works.
- Third-party cookies: Google:
Third-party cookies: Google:provider: Google Ireland Limited.
- APISID (2 years): Cookie for Doubleclick operation, evaluate the effectiveness of online marketing campaigns.
- CONSENT (permanent): Cookie that manages the acceptance of Google's cookies
- HSID (2 Years) and SID (2 Years) - contain encrypted and digitally signed records of a user's most recent login time and Google Account ID. The combination of these two cookies allows you to block many types of attacks, such as attempts to steal the content of the forms you fill in web pages.
- SAPISID (2 Years): Cookie used to manage user preferences.
- SSID (2 Years): Cookie used to manage user preferences.
- NID (6 months): To customize the ads displayed on your properties (eg, in the Google search engine). For example, we use these cookies to remember your most recent searches, your past interactions with search results, or an advertiser's advertising and your visits to an advertiser's website. That way, you can show personalizad ads on Google.
- OGPC (1 month): These cookies are used by Google to store user preferences and information while viewing pages with Google maps.
- DV (Session): Cookie for Google Run.
- SID (2 years): Cookie to customize the ads displayed on your properties (eg in the Google search engine). For example, we use these cookies to remember your most recent searches, your past interactions with search results, or an advertiser's advertising and your visits to an advertiser's website. That way, we can show you personalizad ads on Google.
If you would like more information about using Google Inc. cookies, you can contact them at http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/
In addition, if you interact with the content of our Website, third-party cookies can also be established (for example, by pressing social networking buttons or viewing videos hosted on another website).
We include below the links the websites where you can consult the description of the type of cookies used by social networks that you can access from our Website and its expiration period:
Facebook: check the following link: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies
Youtube: check the following link: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2801895
Twitter: check the following link: https://twitter.com/privacy?lang=en
Consult the following link: https://es-la.facebook.com/help/instagram/155833707900388
These are particularly statistical analysis cookies that collect information about navigation on our Website, thereby enabling us to improve your user experience and tailor the services to your preferences.
There are also advertising cookies that aim to personalise and/or improve the content and browsing experience by providing you with interest-based services on other Websites.
- Delivering content, including advertisements, relevant to your interests on third-party sites. Our interest-based ads are subject to your preferences as described in the next section.
- Keeping track of your specified preferences.
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve laurensons’s content, products and services.
- Preventing fraudulent activity.
- Improving security.
All of the information collected is anonymous.
Managing your cookie preferences
You can easily disable and/or delete cookies from your computer, tablet or mobile phone by managing your browser settings.
We recommend that you do not disable cookies strictly necessary for the Website to function (cookie described as "Cookies strictly necessary for the Website to function”) because this would prevent you from ordering online and enjoying the services of the LAURENSONS Website.
In order to manage cookies to best suit your needs, please bear in mind the purpose of cookies when setting your browser.
Please find below instructions about managing and disabling cookies, depending on your browser:
Go to Tools menu, then InternetOptions.
Click on Confidentiality, then click on Advanced.
In the Cookies window, select your preferences.
Click the Chrome menu, the upper right button.
Select Settings then click on Show advanced settings.
In the Privacy section, click the Content settings button.
Select your preferred option(s) in the Cookies section.
Go to Tools then Options menu.
Click on the Privacy settings.
Select Use custom settings for history.
Select your preferred option(s) on the Accept cookies from sites section.
Click on Safari, then Preferences.
Click on the Privacy tab.
Go to Block cookies and select your preferred option(s).